Yuri Mania 39 - Featuring: Suenaga Mirai!

Gokigenyou! Welcome to another session of Yuri Mania! This post is to commemorate my 150th Weekly Lily on Figure.FM! Yes, I know Mirai figma came out a long time ago, but I haven't had much time nor the idea til now ^^; Hmm... Mirai Gundam is also here... And it's a Yuri Mania post... HMMMMMM... It's not what you think! Or maybe it is...


We shall start off with some 4koma! Four of them to be exact! I've already posted them on The Melancholy of Saber Lily site as per usual :)

The Melancholy of Saber Lily Part 63
The title, "Girl of the Future" refers to Mirai, since her name translates to "future". I don't know why I'm putting some quotation marks in here... Maybe I'm not sure if the innuendos are obvious enough ^^;

The Melancholy of Saber Lily Part 64
I hope I'm not spoiling anyone's enjoyment of Fate/Extra here ^^; Maybe most of you already know who the red Saber is by now? I've been playing Fate/Extra a lot lately, so I felt like including Saber Extra along as well :)

The Melancholy of Saber Lily Part 65
Another wordplay on Mirai's name and the famous movie title. ^^; I must be really lazy to bring back this lily panel again XD

The Melancholy of Saber Lily Part 66
Maybe I spoiled the ending when I made the title of this 4koma "Selfcest?"... Oh well... Yeah, and I went there :P

Since I have Mirai Gundam and Mirai figma together, I might as well make some photos with them :)


This is a different angle than the first photo. I kinda like this one, but I wish their heads could turn to face the camera... Oh well... Next time!