✩35ryo

Ryeain: Seriously, I'm blown away by each and every of ryo's photo in is gallery.
The colour and composition of each photo captured your attention as if you were drawn
into the surrounding of the photo itself. Especially Hight School of Dead photoshoot,
the whole picture of it One word to describe, fascinating !!
A must to check on ryo's webpage gallery, much love!!~

✩35ryo✩

R: What type of camera do you use in capturing those awesome photos?

Ryo: I'm currently using Canon 5D MARK II.



R: What inspires you to start photography?

Ryo: My friends and I first started cosplay, but back then we do not know any photographers
to help us photoshoot our cosplay.
Thus, I decided to become the photographer and help my friends to shoot their cosplays.
I wish to capture the beauty of the cosplay itself.



R: What makes you want to continue in photography?

Ryo: Continuos ideas of cosplay photoshoot along with my group of cosplay friends.



R: Which is your most satisfied/favorite shot so far? why?

Ryo: Currently I don't have the most sastisfied work yet, because for me it's still an ongoing process.
Though NitamagoMix Hard-R.K.mix, is the longest work that I've worked on.
The background itself took me almost a month to complete as it is created using 3DMAX.
背景花了比较多的时间,大概一个月。背景是用3DMAX做的。



R: Which photo you've taken is the most challenging to you? why?

Ryo: High School Of The Dead.
This is much challenging compare to otheres, as this photoshoot requires more than
30 people to work together at the same time to capture the moment.
It's a big challenge no matter it's arrangement or management of people.
这一张是比较有挑战性的,因为要组织30多个人同时拍摄,不管是组织还是管理都有很大的困难。


I wish that I'm able to try much challenging photography, as I want to obtain differnt results
and of course the similar the photo with the orignal work the better it is.


R: What aspect do you think that you have improved a lot since you started photography?

Ryo: I'm now more integrated into the imagined comic composition, story telling and
the whole atmosphere of the photo.



R: What's your goal achievement in photography?

Ryo: My goal is to shoot lots of COSPLAY photos, and share out love for cosplay through photography.

R: Who do you look up to or inspires you?

Ryo: Hybridre and Bai917. They are my favorite photographer and they are cosplayers too.


R: Any advise to those are new starter or interested in photography?

Ryo: Try every possibility and ideas that you have in your mind, don't be afraid of
the insufficient of equipment and technology.



** R: I'm really impressed by the vibrant colours and effects of your photos.
Some photographers disagree to edit their photos, as it would ruin the originality of the photo.
*especially photoshop. What do you think?

Ryo:
I will ps some of my photo but not too many, as Photoshop has the ablity to achieve and
increase the fantasy elements and atmospher of the whole photo.
I'll process 1 or 2 sets of photos per week.


** Kirawinter :
How do you improve your technically skills?


Ryo:
Continuosly trying diffrent and new photography techniques and style, and keep on practising
your photography skills through photoshoot and others.
不断尝试全新新的拍摄方法,而且不停的拍摄。


----
Thank you Ryo!~