WaFoL in 2010, Year in Review

Happy New Year everyone! For my first post in the new year, I'll do something I've never done before and that is a year in review post. I don't do it a lot. I don't know why. Perhaps because I hate looking back sometimes. Oh and I didn't get to write a second year anniversary post either... So this will cover that.

Anyway... I'm too lazy to write for this, so instead this post is nothing but pictures. And besides, a picture is worth a thousand words, right? Well consider each picture as if it's a thousands words from me, okay? I'll caption sometimes though. I can't resist. Like this first picture; it's never been posted here. It's actually from my cosplay cafe visit... But I never posted it because technically I'm not allowed to take photos of them ^^;;;



My first loot of the year... I ought to open it even if I don't play WoW anymore...

Preparation for the new TV after the old one blew up early after the big sale ended in Canada...



Vancouver Winter Olympics and Stephen Colbert. Quite a crowded two weeks!




Got addicted to Aria last year... Hazukashii serifu kinshi!









A fateful meeting with Cammy at Anime Evolution 2010 ^_^


Hmm... I never posted this on WaFoL... Where did I see this from?




I had too much fun with Azunyan last year ^^;;;


One of my last loots of the year. I'll make a separate post for this soon ;)

That was my 2010 in a nutshell... There are way too many pictures to post from all of 2010. So many to choose from so I only picked what I thought represented the best of each month. So there are 27 pictures... Boy, writing those 27,000 words were tough! Have a happy new year everyone! All the best to you in 2011!