Omiyage from Singapore

A big thank you to Kodomut for sending this small but wonderful package to Vancouver. I actually received this 2 weeks ago, but I couldn't find the time to take pictures until now. I was surprised when Kodomut sent a message asking for my address... Stalking! LoL, just kidding. I did find out that he was going to send me his cards, but I thought it was just the cards, but I got more than that!


First, here are the cards. One big postcard size, Danny Choo's new business card and Kodomut's mini business card size. (Kinda making me want to make my own business cards now ^^;) But when I turned the big card around...

I read this! Many times I've written cards like these with other people for their birthday or if they're retiring at work, but I've never received one before. Hmm... I did receive it after Christmas, but I forgive you for being late, lol!

 And wow... Do I talk about knee pits that much? XD

And I also got two more MEIKO Puchi Nendoroids! Thank you again! I'm not sure if it's just ScorchNRoses who sent them, but thank you to whoever gave them. You just can never have enough MEIKOs!

So on my computer desk I now have 4 MEIKOs! So cutesome! ^o^

And to respond to some of the things that's on the card... YuKi-To: Yah, kapan2 kalo gua ada duit banyak XD. Joel: Yep, I saw you on Twitter! Lastly to Kodomut and ScorchNRoses: I enjoyed them (as seen below)! :D