More Changes...

I wasn't going to change the layout again but Blogger and Google was messing around a lot with their template designer. Not to mention other features...


I hate to lose my corner Mikoto and the bottom corner knee pit. She looks too cool, but the template that I was using was obsolete. The comment system was broken. I keep telling it to make it embedded instead of going to another page, but it keeps failing. Google also added a feature for linking and sharing feature for Twitter and Facebook. I added it in, but it doesn't work in the old template.


But recently I found that they've improved their template designer significantly, so I thought I played around with it. Now everything's new and "fixed". New background, new header... But I was hoping I could add more Mikoto (the above picture) on the left side on the background. It looks like it wont work with my resolution though and the inconsistent background change on people's resolution. So I'll stick with the lightning background and a small Mikoto on top.

Let me know if something doesn't work or anything I can improve here and hopefully I can fix up the messy blogrolls next ^^;

EDIT: Added Saber on the right side just to make it into a "LIGHTNING" Saber... LOL!