♥ Cvy

Ryeain:
I first found out about Cvy was her Soul cosplay through deviantart browse.
I'm surprised to see such look a like of Soul .. her expression is priceless!!~
I've been away from cosplay for a period of time. And when I came back and begin hunts for awesome photos,
Her Steampunk White Rabbit blew me away .. AGAIN!
and knowing that all the costume and props are all made by her ... *SALUTE!
You guys should check out her gallery.. trust me, you'll blew away by the details she did on her costume and props !! ~




✩ INTERVIEW SECTION ✩

Ryea: What is COSPLAY to you?
C: An extensive display of what you love in a series or character.


Ryea: When do you first started to cosplay?
C: 2003


Ryea: How many characters have you cosplayed so far ?
C: I don't count them xD


Ryea: Which is your favorite character that you've cosplayed?
C: Many. To name a few it would be Soul, Death the Kid, Sandplay Rin etc


Ryea: Which is your first character?
C: Gaara from Naruto, my love for him was so massive he was the reason why I have started cosplaying.


Ryea: Which characters is in your future cosplay list?
C: Rin, Len and Miku, oh damn, is all Vocaloid


Ryea: Do you make your own costume & props ?
C: I made most of them from scratch. Is much easier naming ones I didn't made; Okita's shinsengumi uniform, Finland's uniform and Ciel's coat and shorts carousel version - base was made but I modified it to accuracy later.


Ryea: What is your favorite part when cosplay?
C: When it is a successful portrayal, and if you are in a team made up by friends is a huge bonus because is terribly fun.


Ryea: Any memorable experience when you cosplay?
C: I went to Taipei for a cosplay convention and it was so different from our culture. They are well-mannered and organized, we have so much to learn from them, especially in cosplay etiquette. But I can see Singapore improving year by year.


Ryea: Do you salute/idolize any cosplayer? Who?
C: Mostly friends XD Like Kanasaiii, Shuui and Lenneth. But I salute many other (or any other) cosplayers too for their superb efforts/workmanship.


Ryea: Any tips to share ? *for those new cosplayers
C: Think of cosplay as an entirety:
-1- study the character you should love, its costume and mannerism
-2- a good, proportional and accurate costume with the RIGHT materials
-3- a good styled wig
-4- an appropriate makeup accordingly to the character
-5- a photographer to help you do justice to your hard work and capturing a shot that is convincing in portrayal.

You have to think of the whole picture and not missing anything out as much as possible. Is a lot of work but it will be worth it, believe me.



and 3 super-random questions :

1) Do you have a pet?
C: Nope

2) How many pairs of shoes do you have now?
C: I have to deliberately point out that I have 5 pairs of Converse shoes

3) What is your least favorite colour?
C: Green


Ryea: And lastly, what do you think about Let's Cosplay~?
Love the image in your header. Look forward into seeing more interviews.


Thanks so much, Cvy !!~