Yuri Mania 34

Gokigenyou minna. Oh wow, look at that. Two Yuri Mania posts in a row. What a rarity! Well this week is actually a pretty big update. There's an actual movie trailer for the live action Maria-sama ga Miteru movie! Thanks to Ai via Facebook for the head's up on this trailer.



Uhhh... I honestly am getting discouraged about this movie. Yes, Sei Satou look good, but after seeing the trailer, I feel a little bit taken aback. I should've known that live action movies of what was an anime will be like this. Ok, I have to admit that Yumi actually has her goofy looks like in the anime, but I don't know if it actually looks good in live action. Looks like I have to lower my expectations if I watch this. The movie will be released in Japan on November 6th, 2010.

While I have some live action yuri here, I'll add some more from this season's Moyashimon Drama. It's not the anime, but it's somewhat watchable even if some of it doesn't have basis in realism... Anyway, enjoy!