♥ 麗華 REIKA

Ryeain :
'When I first found out about her was her cosplay of Snow from FFXIII.
It was the best snow cosplay I've seen.. seriously.
yeap.. that's how I get my way to her gallery and again..
I got attracted by her stunning cosplay series of Hijikata Toshizo from Hakuouki.
What I really like about her cosplay, is the details of the costume itself..
just take a look at her Cid Rains, Harukanaru Toki no Naka de and others.
and one more thing I like about her cosplay gallery is that every photos is taken with
the correct mood, lightning, angle and background.. Kudos to the photograhper as well.
Please do really take a look at her gallery, maybe you'll be amazed just like me ! ^^





✩ INTERVIEW SECTION ✩

Ryea: What is COSPLAY to you?
R: Expression of one's love


Ryea:When do you first started to cosplay?
R: I started cosplay at the age of 16.


Ryea: How many characters have you cosplayed so far ?

R: 100 or more


Ryea: Which is your favorite character that you've cosplayed?

R: 薄桜鬼:Hijikata Toshizou


Ryea: Which is your first character?
R: Shinsengumi (Rurounikensin)


Ryea: Which characters is in your future cosplay list?
R: Inazuma Irebun


Ryea: Do you make your own costume & props ?

R: I make my own costume.


Ryea: What is your favorite part when cosplay?
R: Silhouette of clothes


Ryea: Any good/funny/memorable experience when you cosplay?
R:When I'm cosplaying one of the game character, I actually met the voice actor of the character.



Ryea: Do you salute/idolize any cosplayer? Who?
R: Not in specially. Anyone.


Ryea: Any tips or words to share?
R: Costume play is a wonderful hobby.
I hope for the thing that everyone enjoys and has fun with cosplay.


and 3 random questions :

1) How many wigs do you have?
R: 12

2) What is your favorite colour?
R: Purple

3) How tall are you ?
R: 163cm


Ryea: And lastly, what do you think about
Let's Cosplay~?
R: I like it very much.


Thank you to Reika for willing to spend some time to answer my questions ^^